Event Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
In registering for an event, workshop, conference, forum, or activity hosted by Gro Australia (the event), delegates and speakers agree to the following terms and conditions:
Specifically, your contact details will be used to compile a delegate list that will be used exclusively by Gro Australia and accommodation providers for the purpose of room bookings (if applicable).
Should you not wish for your details to be used for these purposes, please contact Tracy at Gro Australia on 0457653094 prior to the event.
Photography and Recording
I irrevocably authorise and grant Gro Australia the right to:
· record me (picture and voice) on photographs, film, and/or videotape, for audio and visual production. (The Recording)
· edit the Recording into a photo gallery / short film/webinar (which may include other recordings and material);
· use my name and likeness, voice or other information concerning me; and
· screen or place online (including on social media) the Recording.
I hereby release Gro Australia from any infringement or violation of personal and/or property rights of any sort whatsoever based upon the use of the Recording.
I acknowledge that Gro Australia owns and shall own all rights, title, and interest (including copyright) in the Recording.
I further acknowledge that Gro Australia is not obliged to use the Recording.
I warrant that I have full power to enter into this Release and that the terms of this Release do not in any way conflict with any existing commitment on my part.
I understand I will receive no money for this Recording.
While under no obligation to do so, Gro Australia will consider any reasonable request not to use or to stop using a particular Recording. Such requests should be made in writing to email@example.com.
At the time of registration, Gro Australia provided the most recent information available, and the delegate and/or speaker accept that the content and/or the delivery of the event can change beyond the control of Gro Australia. Gro Australia will not take any responsibility for any errors, omissions, and changes to the program or content of the event. Gro Australia reserves the right to make changes as it deems necessary without penalty and in such situations, no refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made.
1. Gro Australia reserves the right to update the Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions without notice to you.
2. Gro Australia cannot control all content published or disseminated at the event. You may find other delegates’ or participants’ communications, graphics, audio files or other information inappropriate, offensive, harmful, inaccurate, dishonest or misleading, and/or deceptive, however, you alone are solely responsible for your interaction with other delegates and agree to act responsibly and exercise caution, common sense, and safety while in attendance at the conference
3. Gro Australia, its directors, employees, servants, agents, and affiliates shall not be liable for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims or expenses whatsoever arising out of or referable to the event.
If a person is registering on behalf of a delegate/s it is the responsibility of that person to notify the delegate of the terms and conditions of registering, for which they will be agreeing to on the behalf of the delegate. Responsibility also includes providing full details of the delegate’s/s’ registration details as confirmed.
Cancellations & Refunds
Cancellations received one week prior to the event, cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
Gro Australia reserves the right to refuse attendance to any delegates who have not paid in full for their delegate fees.
Fees and payments
Payment to attend the event must be made prior to the event starting unless otherwise agreed with Gro Australia Payment is to be made by direct deposit as invoiced. The invoice will be emailed.
Should, for any reason outside the control of Gro Australia, the venue or speakers change or the event be canceled, Gro Australia will endeavor to reschedule. In this instance, the delegate will indemnify and hold Gro Australia harmless from and against any and all costs, damages, and expenses.
Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), pandemic, wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
Gro Australia is not liable for any loss or damage to the delegate’s valuables/personal property. Travel Insurance is the responsibility of the delegates. If required – Travel Insurance policies should include, but not be limited to: loss of deposit and any payments made through cancellation, loss or damage to personal belongings, loss of money, and reimbursement for medical expenses.
Subject to any amendments specified in subsequent event registration forms or terms and conditions, the event registration form and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede all prior discussions, negotiations, and agreements in relation to the event.
In paying the booking deposit, these terms and conditions are binding upon the gathering, conference, or event client.